Christian Life School offers an established International Homestay Boarding Program for grades 8th -12th. Homestay families are screened through an application process. Background checks are given to anyone living in the home who is 18 years or older. Both parents must be Christian and involved in a local Bible believing church. Host families have strong ties to our Christian Life community and/or must come highly recommended.
We believe a strong family environment is essential for the success of our International students.
Homestay families provide:
- Personal care for nurturing a student away from home.
- Total immersion with English native-speaking environment.
- Parents serve as key communication to homeland parents.
- Private rooms are not guaranteed, placement is made according to availability and our assessment of what will be a successful match.
- Boarding rooms will include bed, bedding, dresser, closet, desk or designated study area in the host home.
- Homestay family provides transportation to and from school, airport, and activities.
- The host family will provide three meals a day (see host family guide book, where exceptions may apply).
CLS International Director and Lead Host parent monitor student placement with the host family, facilitate communication between all parties, and assist in providing a successful experience here at Christian Life School.
Our hope and prayer are that each student experiences Christ in our homes and know that He is good.