We’re excited about your interest in joining Christian Life School. Here are the seven steps to joining our school:
Submit application with the listed items below:
- Completed application with student photo attached.
- Clear copy of student applicant passport.
- Clear certified copy of birth certificate including a notarized English translation of birth certificate.
- Official transcripts translated and converted into English grades (A B C) with school seal and notarized.
- Official report of TOEFL Jr. Test Scores, SSAT, or iTEP SLATE TEST accepted proof of English proficiency (minimum score of 3.00).
- Two teacher recommendation letters written in English.
- Proof of ability to pay – bank statement showing the balance of tuition notarized and translated into English (government requirement).
- Application fee of $300 due before Skype/or WeChat video interview. Please use Firefly for payment.
Skype or WeChat interview (1 hour) with video. Required for all applicants.
Approval or denial of the applicant.
- Acceptance letter/contract issued. Stipulations are given if needed.
Send via FedEx three documents listed below:
- International Contract – Fill in blanks, sign, and date (note student arrival dates given and departure dates on the last page of the contract). Make sure all pages are signed and dated. Mark medications allowed. Send all pages of the contract.
- Immunization Records (translated into English). Fill in dates on CLS Immunization form, sign, and send.
- Physical History Form – Complete, sign, and send.
Wire transfer $3,000 through Firefly for reservation deposit.
- I-20 sent to the student in homeland country (after signed contract, all documents, and $3,000 reservation deposit received).
- Student obtains an F-1 Visa by making an appointment at US consulate; after both an I-901 SEVIS fee and DS-160 visa fees are paid on-line through government website by the student.
Visa is obtained, confirm flight dates and information with Student Director.
- Host family information is given by July 1.
Tuition balance paid in full by contract due date or 2 weeks after the visa is obtained. I-20 may be canceled if payment is not received by due date.