Christian Life School is a college-preparatory school that has successfully prepared generations of students. We provide the following benefits:
- Dual Enrollment Program allowing students to earn college credit while still in high school.
- Individualized academic counseling beginning in seventh grade.
- Personal college counseling that includes standardized testing preparation and tutoring for essays.
- Multi-level ESL program that includes diagnostic testing and writing instruction. ESL classes have an average teacher to student ratio of 1:6.
- Additional individual tutoring in academics provided for first-year students (up to three sessions per week).
- Extracurricular activities including athletics, music, and drama.
- Nationally recognized, award-winning fine arts program.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) courses.
- A strong AP program that includes the following classes: Studio Art, Literature & Composition, Language & Composition, Calculus,
Chemistry, Music Theory, Spanish Language and Culture, US History, Computer Science, Computer Science Principles, European History.
- Academic rigor: the top 25% of ACT scores for the class of 2017 was 29.33.
View the course catalog.