Christian Life School welcomes international students ages 13 and up (7-12th grade) from all over the world.
Christian Life offers a challenging and caring environment for international students. Our international students have been accepted to some of the top universities around the world.
International Student Benefits:
- Access to major midwest cities like Chicago and Milwaukee within an hours drive.
- A suburban setting in the rapidly developing business and technology corridor between Milwaukee and Chicago and their three international airports.
- A rigorous private high school education — 100% of international students go on to study at four-year universities/colleges.
- Opportunity to attend prestigious universities — students from Christian Life have been accepted to colleges and universities such as Northwestern, Loyola, Purdue, Georgetown, and Notre Dame.
- Customized ELL support for international students including multiple levels of ELL and writing instruction.
- Tutoring provided to all first-year students.
- A homestay program designed to meet the needs of individual students through host parents who are specifically chosen to provide emotional, spiritual, and academic support.
- A vibrant International Student Life Program that sponsors frequent events which include both international and American students.
How to Apply
We’re excited about your interest in joining Christian Life School. Here are the seven steps to joining our school:
Submit application with the listed items below:
- Completed application with student photo attached.
- Clear copy of student applicant passport.
- Clear certified copy of birth certificate including a notarized English translation of birth certificate.
- Official transcripts translated and converted into English grades (A B C) with school seal and notarized.
- Official report of TOEFL Jr. Test Scores, SSAT, or iTEP SLATE TEST accepted proof of English proficiency (minimum score of 3.00).
- Proof of ability to pay – bank statement showing the balance of tuition notarized and translated into English (government requirement).
- Application fee of $300 due before Skype/or WeChat video interview. Please use Firefly for payment.