What’s the CLS difference?
What is the CLS difference? We conducted a survey of our parents and here are ten of the top reasons Christian Life is set apart from other schools in the community. The CLS difference is…
- Our family atmosphere: “… the welcome feeling we get every time we walk into the door of the school.”
- Our challenging academics: “… the [way] staff continues to hold our child accountable but shows him the grace, love and belief in him that has enabled him to reach a higher level than what he came in at.”
- Our safety: “… the peace of mind that I get knowing that [my child] is safe, cared for and enjoying learning in a supportive and challenging environment.”
- Our student body: “… the respect that students show to each other.”
- Our community: “… the community of students, families and staff, a community that is welcoming and involved with the students.”
- Our spiritual climate: “… [how] students have integrated prayer, Bible verses and chapel each week.”
- Our academic excellence: “… the quality of the academics and the Christian atmosphere are the most important attributes a school can have: Christian Life has these.”
- Our fine arts program: “… the excellent music program.”
- Our small class sizes: “… the individualized attention due to smaller class sizes.”
- Our integrated Christian worldview: “… [the way] my son is surrounded by Christian faculty, staff, and peers, and a Christian worldview is woven into the curriculum.”
What is the CLS difference? A caring community of students and staff dedicated to spiritual, social, and academic excellence. What are you waiting for? Apply today!