Comprehensive International Student Price: $34,500
Included in the comprehensive cost are:
- Tuition, class fees, and book fees for 2018-2019.
- Housing/Boarding August 5, 2018 – May 28, 2019 – The housing fee includes transportation to and from school, meals, and lodging. A private room is not guaranteed. You will be living with a host family and become a part of their family life. It does not include vacations or student social activities apart from school functions. NOTE: Students are required to return home for Christmas Break per contract.
- One fine arts (band/orchestra) class & 1 sport (or 2 sports if no fine arts classes chosen). Uniforms and equipment are not included in the price.
- English Resource Class (ESL: English Lab A, B, C)
- Tutoring 1st year of school (3 sessions per week, required)
- Testing (Entrance testing, 1 ACT test (junior year), EXPLORE/PLAN/PSAT testing (freshman and sophomore years), test prep access, and TOEFL in school preparation.
- Student Excursions/ School Activities (Milwaukee Brewers game, Milwaukee NBA Bucks game, Chicago downtown trip, Six Flags, local restaurants, tickets to school events, each year activities vary).
- Travelers Medical Insurance – Student is responsible for co-pays and uncovered expenses.
- Processing fees.
- International students are expected to have a debit card with minimum $1000 on account for items not covered in tuition cost (clothing, etc.). This card is controlled by birth parents in their homeland.
- International students are required to have an operating USA cell phone provided by homeland parents. The estimated plan price is $500. This does not include the cost of the phone.
International Tuition Process:
|Application Fee||Due at time of application. Non-refundable.||$300|
|Tuition Reservation Deposit||Due at issuing of I-20. Non-Refundable: 50% refund if denied visa.||$3,000|
|Remaining International Tuition||Due according to listed contract dates.||$31,500|
|Total Tuition Cost:||$34,500|