Our teaching staff is ministry-minded and dedicated to sharing the love of Christ with their students. They are individuals who are passionate about both education and people. They are more than teachers — they are mentors. Our highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff is fully licensed through ACTS. Teachers must hold a four-year degree from an accredited or recognized college or university and have met academic requirements in their educational specialty.
FACULTY BY THE NUMBERS
- 100 – Percentage of staff trained in CPR
- 60 – Total number of faculty members
- 36 – Percentage holding a master’s degree or higher
- 30 – Percentage of staff that maintain a state teaching license in addition to their ACTS certification
- 10 – Years, on average, as a faculty member at Christian Life School