We’re excited about your interest in joining Christian Life School. Here are the six steps to joining our school:
- Complete and submit the application.
- Send a copy of passport.
- Send transcripts translated and converted into English grades (A B C).
- TOEFL Jr. Test Scores, SSAT, or iTEP SLATE TEST accepted.
- Two teacher recommendation letters.
- Application fee of $300 due before Skype interview.
- Skype or WeChat interview (1 hour) with video.
(Required for all applicants.)
- Approval or denial of the applicant.
- Proof of ability to pay (SEVIS requirement – bank statement showing the balance of tuition).
- Acceptance letter/contract issued.
- Stipulations are given if needed.
- Sign and send International Contract (note arrival dates given and departure dates). Make sure all pages are signed and dated. Mark medications allowed. Return all pages of the contract.
- Send immunization records (translated into English).
- Complete, sign, and send Physical History Form.
- Send a copy of birth certificate.
- Send $2,700 deposit through Flywire.com.
- I-20 sent to the student in homeland country (after signed contract and $2,700 deposit received).
- Student obtains an F-1 Visa by making an appointment at US consulate; after both an I-901 SEVIS fee and DS-160. (Visa fees are paid online through government website.)
- Once Visa is obtained, confirm flight dates and information with Student Director. Contact host family.
- Tuition balance paid in full by contract due date or 2 weeks after the visa is obtained. I-20 may be canceled if payment not received.