Christian Life School is a college-preparatory school that has successfully prepared generations of students. We provide the following benefits:
- Dual Enrollment Program allowing students to earn college credit while still in high school.
- Individualized academic counseling beginning in seventh grade.
- Personal college counseling that includes standardized testing preparation and tutoring for essays.
- Multi-level ESL program that includes diagnostic testing and writing instruction. ESL classes have an average teacher to student ratio of 1:4.
- Additional individual tutoring in academics provided for first-year students (up to three sessions per week).
- Extracurricular activities including athletics, music, and drama.
- Nationally recognized, award-winning fine arts program.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) courses.
- A strong AP program that includes the following classes: Computer Science, Chemistry, Calculus, Music Theory, US History, European History, English Language and Literature, English Language and Composition, and Spanish Language and Culture. 74% of students pass their AP exams with a three or higher.
- Academic rigor: the top 25% of ACT scores for the class of 2016 was 28.75.
View the course catalog.