Christian Life School welcomes international students ages 13 and up (7-12th grade) from all over the world. Christian Life offers a challenging and caring environment for international students. Our services include:
- Access to major midwest cities like Chicago and Milwaukee within an hours drive.
- A suburban setting in the rapidly developing business and technology corridor between Milwaukee and Chicago and their three international airports.
- A rigorous private high school education — 100% of international students go on to study at four-year universities/colleges.
- Opportunity to attend prestigious universities — students from Christian Life have been accepted to colleges and universities such as Northwestern, Loyola, Purdue, Georgetown, and Notre Dame.
- Customized ESL support for international students including multiple levels of ESL and writing instruction.
- Tutoring provided to all first-year students.
- A homestay program designed to meet the needs of individual students through host parents who are specifically chosen to provide emotional, spiritual, and academic support.
- A vibrant International Student Life Program that sponsors frequent events which include both international and American students.
ACT SCORES – International
SAT International (highest combined 2400)
SAT international (highest combined 1600)
In the last two years, International Students have been accepted to:
- Boston University
- University of California – Irvine
- University of California – San Diego
- University of California – Santa Barbara
- Fordham University
- The George Washington University (School of Foreign Affairs)
- University of Hong Kong
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- University of Minnesota – Minneapolis
- Purdue University
- The Ohio State University
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
If you have any questions, please contact our International Student Director at 262-694-3900 x315 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.